Troy Risk knows the challenges associated with operating, maintaining, and permitting landfill operations. We have experience permitting and maintaining compliance with Indiana solid waste (Subtitle D) and RCRA hazardous waste (Subtitle C) facilities.
Our goal is to maintain permit compliance through a cost-effective comprehensive approach. We have provided landfill compliance solutions to national waste corporations, municipalities, and National Defense clients.
Troy Risk provides the following to assist with landfill compliance:
- Groundwater Monitoring and Statistical Reporting
- Landfill Gas Surface Scan
- Gas Migration Testing and Reporting
- Landfill Cover Compaction and Thickness Testing
- Stormwater Testing and Reporting
- Leachate Collection Systems Service and Recovery Reporting
- Preparation of permit applications and modifications for RCRA and solid waste facilities
- NPDES Permit Preparation
- Inspection Services